Soothe itching and irritation
Animals tend to scratch themselves. It’s a normal behaviour, as long as it remains within reasonable limits. However, as soon as redness, excessive hair loss, dryness or a rancid odor appears, it is time to consult with your veterinarian to identify the cause of this itchiness:
Fleas and ticks,
or contact allergies
disorders, etc.: Anxiety,
1. Calm the fire!
Even if scratching brings immediate relief, it is only a temporary improvement. Very quickly, there is an increase in itching and a vicious cycle is created. Natural complementary solutions to medication are recommended to relieve your pet and break the vicious cycle.
- A damaged cutaneous barrier that makes the skin very dry and very sensitive
- A skin that is hypersensitive to allergens
3. Choose a suitable cleansing care
- To remove dirt & allergens from the skin’s surface
- To quickly help relieve itching