By your side since 2003
Veterinarians & veterinary nurses
Natural, safe & effective products
Natural formula based
on the expertise of phytotherapy
Based on advances in green technology, Dermoscent® offers high-quality formula through a combination of expertise in the fields of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. Each product is developed using active ingredients of 100% natural origin, rigorously selected for their properties and purity.
Significant R&D investments
- Proven efficacy: the alliance of nature and science
- Scientifically documented and recognized natural ingredients for optimal tolerance; solid bibliographic data; selection of safety criteria to formulate products that respect the pH of animals’ skin.
- Research and development: methods on reconstructed skin; veterinary studies on innovative areas (microbiota, bacterial biofilm, etc.)
- Delivery of substances that the skin needs: essential fatty acids, ceramides, etc.
Our CSR approach
The Dermoscent® laboratory is committed to a Corporate Social Responsibility approach that integrates sustainable development as criterion into its medium and long-term strategy.
This approach is structured on three main axes:
Made in France
- Dermoscent® is based in Castres (Tarn region) in the south of France
- Network of local, regional and national partners to promote employment in France and minimize environmental impact: opting for a rationalized distance between various stakeholders (suppliers, manufacturers, etc.) as much as possible.
- Packaging with Braille writing
- Annual donation to the French Federation of Guide Dog Associations (FFAC)
- Partnership with companies that employ persons with disabilities.
The company adheres to an eco-packaging charter and is committed to selecting more environmentally friendly packaging components which are recyclable or made of biobased or recycled materials while limiting over-packaging.
Apprenez à bien trier vos emballages
Vous ne savez pas comment trier les emballages de vos soins Dermoscent® ?
Suivez le guide ci-dessous ou bien découvrez plus d’informations sur le tri sur https://www.consignesdetri.fr/
En suivant ces consignes simples, apprenez à trier et recycler afin de protéger l’environnement