ATOP 7® Shampoo is a soothing shampoo-cream for irritated, dry or allergy-prone skin, in dogs and cats. Its concentrated formula is rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), extracted from plants and other 100% natural ingredients, and it has been specifically designed for dogs and cats (physiological pH). ATOP 7® Shampoo has no added fragrance and it is intended to:
- gently clean, thanks to its soap-free high-tolerance cleansing base
- soothe skin inflammation and allergic reactions
- reduce itching
- hydrate the skin and reinforce the skin barrier, while restructuring the epidermis in order to enhance its resistance against irritating agents
Apply the shampoo on the animal’s coat which has been previously moistened with lukewarm water. Start to massage to achieve a good volume of foam all over the animal’s body. Leave on for at least two minutes. Then rinse off abundantly and dry off the animal.
Specifically formulated for sensitive animal skin, this shampoo can be used once to several times a week.
The efficacy of ATOP 7® Shampoo is based on its hydrating agents: calcium PCA, osidic complex, as well as hemp oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids (? 3 and 6). Essential oils of gaultheria and lemon tea tree, combined with an extract from caper buds allow an efficient action against the inflammatory condition of the skin. Its cleansing base is formulated with very mild surfactants and degrades easily in the environment.
7® Shampoo is particularly indicated to cleanse and soothe the irritated
skin of animals suffering from pruritic dermatitis (itching)
- Reinforces the skin barrier and, hence, achieves a better management of cases of atopic dermatitis
- It is recommended to combine ATOP 7® Shampoo
with ATOP 7® Spray, a steroid-free soothing
emulsion for frequent use, to optimise the management of pruritus
- Heat increases the dryness of the skin and reactivates inflammation; therefore it is recommended to bathe your animal with lukewarm water.
The efficacy of ATOP 7® Shampoo has been proven thanks to a clinically study that has been carried out under veterinary supervision. A significant improvement on several criteria has been established.
Percentage of change between D 0 and D 28
|Itching: -83%||Itching: -81%|
|Redness: -82%||Redness: -75%|
|Skin dryness: -78%||Skin dryness: -82%|