Massage oil for muscle and joint pain
SILVER Massage Oil is the 1st massage oil on the veterinary market specifically formulated with 100% natural ingredients. This dry oil, with a non-sticky texture, facilitates the massage.
Thanks to its unique composition, this antioxidant care nourishes and helps protect the skin against free radicals, while relieving muscle and joint pains.
It is particularly indicated for mobility disorders and osteoarthritis, relaxation or muscle stimulation (post-immobilization or post-surgery), as well as the preparation and recovery of athletic or working dogs.
Pour the product in your hand or part the coat of the animal and apply it directly onto the animal intact skin. Massage against the direction of hair growth until full absorption. Optimal results are obtained with a massage length of at least 10 minutes for each area. Remove any residual product with a towel or paper towel (useful tip for long-haired animals).
Frequency of use:
- Once to twice a day according to your veterinarian’s advice: post-surgery, osteoarthritis outbreaks.
- 2 to 3 times a week: osteoarthritis maintenance treatment.
- Before/after physical activity: athletic/working dogs, aging animals.
The efficacy of SILVER Massage Oil is based on:
- Plant extracts (curcuma and arnica) and a selection of essential oils (lemon eucalyptus, rose geranium and lavander) with anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties
- A unique combination of ingredients with antioxidant properties, perfectly dosed: grape seed oil, goji berries and ginseng, found in the SILVER range
- Vegetable hemp seed oil rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6)
- Maximum efficacy can be achieved when the treated area is clipped or shaved.
- SILVER Massage Oil can be used in the following cases:
- Mobility disorders (aging animals or those suffering from osteoarthritis): difficulty in climbing up or descending, standing up or standing, impaired stretching… to soothe articular pain
- Post-immobilization or post-surgery: cruciate ligaments, fractures, kneecap luxation, corrective surgery following malformations… to relax or stimulate atrophied muscles
- Athletic/working dogs: canicross/agility, mushing, hunting… for a better preparation and faster recovery
The efficacy of SILVER Massage Oil has been proven thanks to a clinical study carried out by veterinarians on dogs with mobility disorders, contractures or other symptoms related to aging or intense physical activity.
After 1 month of treatment, a significant mobility improvement (+15.7%) and a significant behavioral improvement due to pain relief (+36%) have been observed.