Purifying spot-on for improved control of skin infections
PYOspot® is the 1st spot-on product with a formulation specially intended to purify the skin of dogs that experience recurrent infections. Thanks to its 100% natural active ingredients and in particular the innovative antimicrobial complex PhytoC-2®, PYOspot® restores the balance of the cutaneous flora and soothes the skin, whilst reinforcing the skin barrier, hence maintaining a good level of hydration.
Break the top of the pipette, part the coat of the animal and apply between the shoulders in 1 or 2 spots directly onto the skin, one pipette per week, as long as necessary, for several consecutive months.
No massage required; a bio-diffusing agent will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the animal.
It is recommended not to bathe the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application.
No incompatibility in case of a combined use with any of the other «spot-on» products.
- Several plant extracts: ajowan and neem
- Combined with vegetable oils of tamanu and hemp, rich in essential fatty acids (Ω 3 and 6)
- Plus a synergistic blend of essential oils: lavandin, lemon eucalyptus, palmarosa and savory.
- An innovative approach to enhance the control of skin infections, complementary to antimicrobial treatments.
- For areas that are more difficult to reach, such as folds and interdigital spaces, it is recommended to use PYOclean® Wipes as cleaner and as a product for localised skin care.
The efficacy of PYOspot® has been proven in a clinically study was carried out under veterinary supervision:
In 88% of the cases, the frequency of relapse has decreased
In 88% of the cases, the quantity of medicines that was used has decreased