Rinse-free cleansing and purifying foam
Because skincare starts with good hygiene, it is essential to use good quality products, adapted to the skin disorder of your animal. In cases of cutaneous infections, they not only cleanse but also remove pathogenic agents from the skin surface.
PYOclean® Mousse is a “dry shampoo” for dogs and cats suffering from cutaneous infections (pyoderma and Malassezia dermatitis). Its formula rich in natural active ingredients with antimicrobial and soothing properties helps:
- Remove dirt and pathogens
- Purify and rebalance the cutaneous flora
- Soothe itching
- Hydrate the skin and reinforce the skin barrier function
Start with brushing the coat to eliminate knots.
Shake before use.
Apply the product in your hands or directly onto the animal and massage against the direction of hair growth.
Remove dirt with the help of a clean towel. Let the coat dry naturally and brush thoroughly.
This “dry shampoo” can be used twice a week. If your animal is already under an anti-infectious therapy, it is recommended to enquire your veterinarian on how to add PYOclean® Mousse to his/her skin care protocol.
How does this translate into practical reality?
This rinse-free foam cleanses and deodorizes thanks to its mild cleansing base rich inlipoaminoacids of green apple, saponaria root and lichen extracts.
Its formula also contains essential oils of manuka and lavender with antimicrobial and soothing properties as well as essential fatty acids from plants and honey with moisturizing properties.
Other natural active ingredients (N-acetylcysteine…) help preserve the balance of cutaneous flora.
- Bathing your cat or dog is not always easy, especially if your animal dislikes water. PYOclean® Mousse helps extend the duration between shampoos and does not need rinsing which helps save time.
- The application of PYOclean® Mousse can be the occasion to share a period of complicity with your pet through massage.
- In case of cutaneous infections, it is advised to wear gloves to handle the animal in order to avoid any contamination by pathogenic agents.
The antimicrobial activity of PYOclean® Mousse has been tested and confirmed by an independent microbiological laboratory.