Food supplement to sustain the urinary tract comfort
Give once daily according to animal’s weight following the usage recommendations below:
0-10 kg : ½ tablet per day
10-20 kg : 1 tablet per day
20-40 kg : 2 tablets per day
Regular and continuous administration is recommended for optimal results. The tablets can be given separately or easily crushed and mixed with regular diet.
Uti-Zen® is formulated with a premium quality cranberry powder obtained from the whole berries. The active constituents of cranberry such as vitamin C and polyphenols, including proanthocyanidins (PAC), are well known in helping limit the adhesion and proliferation of E. Coli bacteria on urinary tract wall and also for their powerful antioxidant effect.
- In combination with an antibiotic treatment in case of urinary infection
- As a maintenance care for animals prone to infection relapses
- For high-risk pets to anticipate the development of urinary disorders
- Aged or stressed pets
- Pets under immunomodulating treatment (corticosteroids or ciclosporin)
- Pets with chronic diseases (diabetes mellitus, Cushing, hyperthyroidism, kidney failure, etc.)…
- Before the study: at least 3 relapses per year
- With a daily dose of cranberry: free from relapse during 6 months